Saturday, January 1, 2011

The year 2010 (part 2)

May:
1. Mandy had a nightmare last night. Amidst the wailing and flailing, she screamed, with her eyes still closed: "THIS DIDI AH! SO NAUGHTY!!!"
2. Mandy looked at Barry rather enviously and said: "How come didi can do so many funny things....". Sometimes, I really feel for her.
3. The 2 kiddos' eyes are glued onto the TV now, watching Stevie Ray live in concert. I still do not understand why they love him.
April:
1. I was looking really unglam jogging with Barry in the stroller at the park.. when I passed by a HUGE group of SMOKING HOT bare bodied army guys. Still, it's kinda cool. :)
2. At the buffet, I asked the auntie if I need to pay for my kids since they're both under 3yo (ahem). One look at Mandy and she immediately said "Ah, she don't need." Then, she peered very long at Barry.....
3. At a public toilet, Barry put his finger into the urinal to 'dig dig', then proceeded to put the same finger into his mouth. Luckily hubby stopped him in time. Ewwwwwww.
4. Everybody! I'm gonna get myself strong and fit! And you're NOT stopping me!!!!!
5. My Furla bag is here! Lovessssssss....
6. Hubby got me a bag from Reebonz. I asked him how he knew about it, he said he saw it on Karen Cheng's blog. Thank you Karen Cheng! Haha.
7. Got chased out of the room by my kids. They wanted to play by themselves. For once, I don't need to feel guilty surfing the net while they're awake.
March:
1. After only 2 days of holidays spent at home, hubby declared that we should have been DINKs. "Ah, you don't complain!" I said. "I'm a DKNI."
2. Mandy scratched Barry's face and Barry bit Mandy. Seriously kids!
3. Wanted to jog in the park but it started raining. So I jogged up and down 36 storeys of steps. My legs....
February:
1. I was nagging at Mandy to finish up her brinjal because "Vegetables are good for you. You have to eat vegetables for lunch and dinner!" when I looked down on my plate of very black char kway teow... uh oh...
January:
1. 超级无敌爱卢广仲!
2. Caught 20 fishes at Bottletree Park today. Barry toppled over and drank some of the water though. Eeeeks!
3. Mandy has discovered this wonderful thing called 'friendship'. :)
4. Mandy: Mama, why is the turtle so slow? Is the battery weak already?
5. (Kei) misses playing percussion in RubberBand
And there you are folks! It's been a great journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment