Wednesday, February 9, 2011

And we welcome the rabbit

As with previous years, we ate a light breakfast before heading to my mum in law's place. For she always prepare yummy fried nian gao with sweet potato and yam and 糖水 for breakfast. But unlike previous years, she didn't make the pancake that hubby and I so love. Still, she made up for it by preparing EXTRA nian gao! So we could bring home a whole big box of nian gao for breakfast the next day. Shiok!

We reached her place at 10am. After enjoying the yummy food, the kids did their favorite activity. CLIMBING! They love to take the cushions off the sofa and turn it into a climbing frame. Ha.
Lunch was delicious as usual. I ate so much that I joked that I should take off my belt and change my dress to a maternity one. :p

Then, we went to my mum's, mainly to let the kids nap. After that, it was off to my 2nd uncle's place, just a 10 minutes walk away. 

We didn't stay for very long before adjourning back to my mum's for dinner. On the way, the kids had some fun!
They love their rabbit milk candy.

My mum and hubby piggy-backed the kids back. Boy, I was glad to be the bag lady, although unglam.
Since the camera was out, we took the opportunity to click click click away.
 My mum made some wonderful accessories and I want to show you all!

 A rose bracelet. Meant for adults but Mandy likes it.
 Rose brooches.
 And here is a sucky model with a really nice flower necklace.
We were supposed to iron it first. Oops.

It comes in blue too. Will try to model it in a white dress. But minus the face lah. I can't smile into the camera.
My mum has already sold 2 of the flower necklaces! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment